Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Features Of A Dying Plantar Wart

Why are all dumb spectators always direct in my environment?

The the only question with which I see myself confronted at the moment.


What does the theater-worthy freshman student?

you go to the theater.

often.

Sometimes people here that I know and who I like.

Then sit next to me and that is good (at least on one side).

Sometimes I go alone. This is not bad, I'll handle it, usually (because breaks at least in the spoken theater for anything under two hours forty-five minutes are out), it is even great.

BUT: Why do all felt stupid, destructive or really unpleasant people always sit in my vicinity?


For example, I was a week ago in the comic opera, I love the second. I like to sit there because the room (mostly, anyway) is more beautiful from there. Beside me sat a couple or a couple of advanced age, which continues while the group of young girls (laughed, giggled, chat) rüberfletschten, probably because of the disturbance. They talked, of course, even without ceasing. On the same evening was sitting behind me a man (or as Max Herrmann says: elements of the public), who scratch the whole time the hand / leg / whatever want, maybe I know it does not, and in line with the music. That was almost scratched the Verdi.


Half a week later at the Deutsche Oper in front of me sat a man who is over all the time against a broken knee caps threw my (narrow seating!). And diagonally behind me a woman who, as soon as the curtain went up, the video projection incessantly with "yeah, that's Schlingensief, yes, yes, Schlingensief. Yes. SCHLINGENSIEF, "said (it was the" Jeanne D'Arc "production of 2008). Jaaaaaa Schlingensief!


the Pops, I experience but always in the DT. On Monday I saw in the second rank in the third series "Children of the Sun," right next to me sat a gentleman who pulled up noisily mucus and was by his wife every now and then asked aloud, "Can I again have your glasses"

links next to me: A couple who are disappointed about the whole time places and showed things like "Well, as close to the ceiling we have never sat" or "is indeed sometimes interesting to see who is sitting up here like this!" said.


Why? Waurm sit with me all these people? (There are a thousand other stories and people that no two seconds can silence stand on stage and then immediately have to ask the associated to them humans: Can you see well?)

Some auditoriums are so great that it can be assumed that the unpleasant elements distribute in any way.

Why must they sit still with me?

drawing I on?


(at the end of a small theater. Tip: "No ship will come" in the DT Box This is really quite a big theater)

0 comments:

Post a Comment