Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Famous People With Dependent Personality Disorder

I liked it / I liked it

Today mail came from Santa Clarita, California ... Princess Center ... Man has once again apologized for the Unnehmlichkeiten on board, were in connection with the air conditioning and the mattress, and thanks again for the many hints. A copy went to the Senior Vice President Entertainment and Passengers Program and Vice President Food and Beverages. I really hope that next time I need anything more salt ... Superb customer service ...

Today we got mail from Santa Clarita, California ... Corporate Office Princess ... They apology again for the inconvenience we had on board in connection with the air conditioning and mattress and thanked them again for telling our observations. A copy went to the VP Entertainment Passengers and VP Program and Food and Beverages. I really hope that I do not need to add salt the next time ... Outstanding customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment