Friday, May 7, 2010

Word 2010 Template Simpathy

Even as long as no more entry.

I can not write at the moment.

I mean, of course, I write from the mass produced more than before, because I always go much S-Bahn, but I do not write correctly .

I feel sorry for me (yes, self-pity) that all the words and situations that now can not get out and stuck somewhere in my mind and confuse me stay there, and for my notebook that although rumgeschleppt always, but clever is not described.


I wanted this ever again about BIG DEAL? Grips in the middle of writing, but I think I can not right now. Writing about theater. About the theater have been talking about, which I do every day to think about the theater also, that I do every day. But writing about? I do not know. For this I need a clear head and time. But I think (often) to the staging, which somehow touched and impressed at the clarity of the People and that many small (and is also quite large) dramas that are being negotiated during that hour between the good people on stage in small gestures.

It is beautiful, this text, which makes it one of my thoughts to the English so much easier to like him to see in German so beautiful.


I'm still working at the Komische Oper, I come from the house is not going so well. I like it there and I like it, already "so long" (for my circumstances) to work on a house overall I was up at three months then the whole season there. We know everything there.

And it is a beautiful work there.

with the singers and all the people with whom I have to do there.

And with the thought and the many props (even though I like them often do not know if I should clean up as long or ever play any props required).


There are so many things that I bring from there and take with me every day to take home.

If I write it down but just could.

(perfect form, I mean)


We were now back at the start.

I like circles.

final now.


PS: I was being excluded from the literature laboratory Wolfenbüttel, because I prefer my work in opera (and my contractual obligation there) two days of the meeting. Just FYI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment