Monday, June 14, 2010

All Nighter Wood Stove Chimney

reading.


I've read.

twice since the last entry.

first (on the "Today" from the last time that - I give's to - very confusing entry here) at the Youth Theater Festival at the theater under the roof (! Is a report available here), once again what canned . Although I did not ask is a text that is already somewhat elderly (2010, originated in Lilawo, is a part of it is already here ), I still have it somewhere never read, so it was in spite of the old text somehow a Premiere ( Cinnamon smile all else fails, I think, especially not smile at the Berlin Festival, or the ladies and gentlemen, there still think that I might otherwise save and it look like a spice). It was fun, simply because I had read the text just never, it was new and because it is different to read a text from the public as from themselves have before and after me, of course, others have read, all ladies and colleagues and for the wonderful interludes, David Erekul (as with the TJA-reading) provided. I think the piano for a magical instrument, and I admire anyone who can play on it and it somehow expresses itself. Together we have read in the presence of relatively many people for an hour and made music (ie music made David alone, though - Lydia with her illness bravely sung Kratzestimme because it required her scene).

And Lena has designed in the days after a beautiful FZ extra edition with our lyrics.


good week and a half later I was a guest at the young, heartfelt reading stage Lauschgift in Kurt-loading club in Pankow. Lydia had asked me even before the TTJ if I on 4 June wants to come read and I just decided at that time promised. Also, I had made myself to write a new text for the occasion, which I then in the last two hours before I'm done losmusste (including proof-reading on the train). The "journey" was very exciting, it took almost an hour and the fact that currently is felt throughout Pankow built nationwide, has made it even more experienced. Herrlich.

Because I've read two texts, there were in addition to the new and an old one from last October, but which I did not ask how I read it and never have to try so wanted to. Did not work, roll is not a reading text, I do now (apart from the fact that I am in a sentence in the same place three times read did (see picture) and have so destroyed the whole mood, no matter ...). Nachchilli it was quite good, I have the feeling that you have with the text once tried something new. I think he is more concrete than what I'm doing it otherwise.

Also, I was still allowed in a scenic text from my dear Lydia that is read along a young woman who likes to put big words and deeds ("Let us stop the capitalism") and at the same time presents, fairy lights to go shopping for farewell parties.


Oh, that was such a beautiful evening, sometimes with completely new people, and entirely new text, wonderful text, not only the prose surrounding the death "(as Lydia text by Yulia rewrote appropriate), but also semi-dry stories of Thomas Mann and a very strange son and love and love and poetry, for although I have no mind, but I still like it. Herrlich.

All that's missed, are to blame.

Here 's ne pickings with photos!

And here my night Chilli to listen. (You have to scroll down a bit on the tracks above)


Otherwise, I'm often been to the theater, even after the TTJ. I still wanted to write about Hedda Gabler at the theater, I probably would make it, I'm still behind but the extra piece read because I wanted to get more feeling for the text and the staging and the differences. I think there will be something to it.


So I will not simply leave out with a bit blah and links, and promises, there's still black and white, an extract from night Chilli :


"You sit there with your Jean-Paul Satre-sweater-and the cheap canteen chili at the table and get you so shit Avant-garde take place before, that you look at me only on the edges of your glasses away.

I do not think you really none of them are intellectuals who call themselves so, and that you have learned cooking times. You say One can see quite exactly what he wanted for a scenic effect have it, but somehow the shredded - do not you think? and I think if you had said that two years ago to me, I would marry you immediately, no matter how you look avant happen here. "

/ Lisa Wiegand, 4 June 2010


Image: George Seifert


0 comments:

Post a Comment