Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Typical Amount For Skiing

Collisions with amphibians

I'm now including "Axolotl Road Kill" read by Helen Hegemann - after I do not really wanted, I wanted my information only from newspaper articles (in the dramaturgy of the GRIPS Theatre somehow from the ground seems to grow) - and the only thing I can think of this is: "Ah So that was this."

Actually, I've only read it because I by Volker Ludwig at the premiere of "STRESS! The rest of life" (incidentally, it has sometimes get pretty bad reviews, but I stand to it I's still like, I like the text already like) - I'm So anyway on Saturday or Sunday and started to read this morning it was "finally" over.. An unpleasant drug trip (I told Regine: "I'm always with Big Deal in the background reading and this is actually quite interesting in terms of the parent-child relationship, as shattered completely or not at present - and also takes in Tour of a drug, the narrator! ") - So basically I have to even take any more drugs.
be honest: I do not know what to say the book myself, I might say "The fact that the youth today has no chance, that this world is only worth living to a small extent" not, that is not mine.
For me, this book is a kind of caricature of a sixteen-year life (to my mind you notice within this "work" even a language change - during the first half is all more or less the "sovereign", it is the In the second part is less, although it still occurs).
And even more honest: I'm not so clear that anyone write off (and obviously it zeitgeist or "in" or considers appropriate) indicating the source and not all are still horny and he apparently did not worry about it.
This annoys me really. I mean, incredibly giving many young writers are damn hard and shade their new world for themselves. These young authors gründeln around somewhere while this Abschreibedings selling like mad.

Finally, there is a place that has impressed me, nevertheless, very (to all that really annoyed me, where I thought, "That is not the truth!"), both linguistically and cognitively. A body will I quote here, which really is unverwerflich after the copy & paste Moral:
" I would have photographed pages from the photo album of my grandmother, from which my mother's childhood photos of themselves has stolen. You see the sides, and that was something there and that since photographs were stolen from my mother who is dead. No one knows where these photos. I think something more intimate, there is not. "(page 92; Helen Hegemann, Axolotl Road Kill , Ullstein publishers, Berlin 2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment