Friday, January 8, 2010

What Ingredients Are In Palmolive Dish Soap Msds

this and that and the new year.

I think now that's is already almost as far, I should really just write about it.

2010, I am three times (the first time already from 21 to 24 January go!) Over a long weekend to Wolfenbüttel to the Federal Academy for Cultural Education (André da time, held a presentation, I can still well to the call to remember half past seven clock in the morning, "Lisa, I have my USB stick forgotten in the office! "But that's another story), make eleven other writers, and write probably and hopefully a lot and find it returned to one of my unfinished projects, which I've somehow lost the sense thread ...

now I'm also a complete reader, after I had first one in which every second Page was missing - which is kind of very uncool, especially in two-page texts, where one has somehow only the last paragraph, or just missing the final. A little bit I've already read me, but everything is over and for some texts you have to have extreme concentration that I miss so in everyday life a little bit. "Soon" is a good word for it.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the unbridled love Nadja mirror, I know for some time about Frank Kurtz and last week got to know during their Berlin stay. That will be fun. (Self motivation)

From the Front's still writing that I most likely (if I've understood correctly) on 18 (?) Read in March at the launch of the anthology tja at the Leipzig Book Fair will, among other things, my dear Jule - and if we get a room somewhere, then we do a little stay in Leipzig.

the good week that the last couple of days ago, I used to "Beneath the Wheel" by Hermann to read Hesse, practically for the program to STRESS! On which we are working on.
And about two-thirds "The Solitude of Prime Numbers" by Paolo Giordano. I'm curious to see what's there so in this book.
And lack of books at the moment I can not really complain - Keywords: Christmas generosity of my relatives and pampered.

Oh, and finally a small remark: I have the blog "poets spin" from my Mitschreibwerkstättler Wenco linked here. Since may of course like to be on it clicked!

Greetings and subsequently to say a happy new year,
Lisanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment