Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Am Pregnant And I Used Head Lice Shampoo

on rehearsal stages, it is always day

For those who it. do not know and still in / on / on / by / for this blog lost: I spend my time now, especially on the specimen stage 1 of the Komische Oper Berlin, where I write down either hectic, props lists paint on pictures, dead players (and me when Totumfallen bruising draw) or panic running around and something looking for - short : I watch an opera production to grow.

scene is set in the first version of Beethoven's only opera Fidelio , which is actually Leonore (namely because it Leonore is the same as those Fidelio disguised), carried out as in the comic opera, entitled Fidelio (1805) out. I like the title because that looks interesting, I like numbers and titles in brackets.

Well, after two weeks of rehearsal, I can not find to say too much, but I think I like the fabric and the design of our director Benedict by Peter.

And it's just nice to be back at the Komische Oper (I have just Opera made three months break), I've missed.


Now that I'm back at the ROB, I miss slowly but surely the Grips pretty doll (which luckily, I will look tomorrow to line 2) - the structures were still in the grips ... something more manageable. I miss the lot of thinking and researching (I have in desperation me me for Fidelio been taught to march with YouTube videos ...), I miss the ringing of the door down and then to the question "Who is it please?" Into the intercom "Lisaaaaaanne call! Good morning! " - And of course I miss this very special feeling grips. (At this point, I greet the GRIPSler if any of you reading this ...)


Time goes by so fast! I would like to write something like "Now is already spring, but that would lie flat, because spring is yet to see much, but now is March and next week I'm going for three days after the Leipzig Book Fair. On Thursday, 18 March, I will with three other TJAlern at 19:15 clock in Langen Leipzig Reading Night read in the Moritzbastei . While we're writing - on Wednesday is on me the brochure with some selected texts of the writing workshop writing stories when I visited last summer, with me eingetrudelt and my text Eastern Jew 's inside printed what I am very happy because I Eastern Jew actually may also like to have. A day later, my copy of the anthology TJA obliquely to the light arrived. All text once read in a book is a very different feel than the Reader in our hands to. A nice feeling - also needs After cinnamon smile almost exactly four square sides, it looks like a real text. :)


I can give you this time, unfortunately, no detail of a new text, I explain briefly the title, for those who do not depend forever on trial stages. You actually lose track of time completely I think the evening and if you leave the house, then one wonders why it's suddenly evening and dark.

I'm not doing.

Here, the bright yellow neon light makes you tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment