Friday, October 30, 2009

What Causes Leg Pimples

read in times of internship

So, since September I arrived in the era of the internship and working - so the two. :)

include "suffering" to read, I know, so does the balance sheet since early September, a bit sad from:
Kirsten Fuchs ... Heile, Heile (in the regional train to Magdeburg in tears broken!)
Judith Hermann ... Nothing but Ghosts (the stories that you keep in mind are great )
Herta Müller . .. Atemschaukel (was not so I's good - the magic of the book are little the words and a lot of the "music" behind it!)
and a book whose title I will not write here because it's embarrassing. :)
I have also since yesterday, a third of Gotthold Ephraim Lessing Miss Sara Sampson read - and my non-Roman and dramatic Reading stack grows with each new magazine and every new paper I put on it (Logically anyway) - or bring the Post ...
HELP!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment